You are ready Now. Drop your doubts.
Be the change you want to see
The Home Of Power Vinyasa Yoga in Christchurch
Power Vinyasa yoga burns calories, is low impact, and tones and opens your entire body.
Practice authentic Power Vinyasa Yoga at Apollo Power Yoga. Gain the functional strength that you expect from weight-training at a gym, the heart-health benefits you expect from cardio work, and the full mobility and calm, focussed mind that only yoga delivers.
How do you get started? Come along to a studio, no booking is necessary. Purchase our two-week introductory offer for just $25. Begin your transformation now.
If you are new to Apollo Power Yoga, whether an experienced yoga practitioner or a brand new beginner, it can be daunting to step into a yoga studio you’re not familiar with. You have nothing to be apprehensive about. Our teachers will give you a cheerful welcome and our students will be friendly to you. Just come along to a class. You do not need to book or pay ahead of time. There will be a place for you and we can take your payment at our reception desk.
Many beginners wonder which class to start with. The one that you can come to, is the short answer. There are many classes on our schedule; many different names and descriptions, but they all have teachers that are happy to see new faces and are comfortable and familiar with teaching new students. They are fully capable and eager to lead a class for all different levels; the beginner included!
Apollo Power Yoga has studio mats for you to hire, so you need not bring anything with you apart from yourself and comfortable clothes you can move in (shorts, leggings, sweat pants, t-shirt or tank). We look forward to seeing you soon!
WHAT IS NEW AT APOLLO POWER YOGA
SPRING INTO SUMMER SPECIAL ON MONTH PASSES AT APOLLO POWER YOGA - LAST DAYS. THIS SPECIAL ENDS ON 31 OCTOBER.
SPRING INTO SUMMER SPECIAL ON MONTH PASSES – during September and October you may purchase a month pass for just $130 ($100 at the discount rate for full-time students, seniors 65 and over and community services card holders). You may buy one month pass at this rate any time in September and one anytime in October. Leap in and spring clean your entire way of being this season.
SUNDAY TIMETABLE AT FERRYMEAD OVER SUMMER:
For the summer months only we have altered the Sunday timetable at Ferrymead. The 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm classes will not run on Sunday. Instead we are running a 7:00 pm Power Restore class for 60 minutes.
These changes only apply to Ferrymead (the Salisbury Street timetable is unchanged), they only apply to the Sunday classes and they only apply over summer.
WHY CHOOSE POWER VINYASA YOGA?:
- To build functional strength in your body that originates at your core and expands to the rest of your body. Every power vinyasa class at Apollo Power Yoga is a balanced total body work-out.
- To create functional mobility in your body for ease of movement in all your daily activities. In a power vinyasa class at Apollo Power Yoga you will move your body through a full range of actions and will increase your mobility in all ways.
- To improve balance, coordination and proprioception. Balance is an acquired skill and by balancing on one leg then another, by balancing in split legged lunging poses, by balancing on your hands and by balancing in inversions you will improve your balance, your proprioception and your awareness of good posture for healthy daily living.
- Power vinyasa yoga at Apollo Power Yoga is taught on the foundation of good breathing technique. Your quality of breathing will improve by practicing our classes with benefits for you from celluar health to better sleep, from emotional and hormonal balance to mental focus and concentration.
- At Apollo Power Yoga we teach our classes against a backdrop of philosophical principle and eternal truths to transform your perspective upon yourself and the world and to empower you to be your best self.
New Ferrymead Studio
Our new studio has a beautiful view towards the estuary. There is a fresh, airy, energetic ambience and you will love our classes, both power vinyasa and restorative.
We are running over 20 classes per week, seven days per week, at times spread across the day so there is something for you with us. See you SOON. No booking is necessary. JUST COME IN FOR A CLASS.