You are ready Now. Drop your doubts.
Be the change you want to see
Practice authentic Power Vinyasa Yoga at Apollo Power Yoga. Gain the functional strength that you expect from weight-training at a gym, the heart-health benefits you expect from cardio work, and the full mobility and calm, focussed mind that only yoga delivers.
OUR STUDIOS ARE OPEN FROM WEDNESDAY 8 SEPTEMBER 2021.
We re-opened our studios on Wednesday, 8 September. Now you are able to practice in our two studios. The conditions in Level 2 are stricter than was the case last year. To comply with those stricter conditions you must:
- Book in for class online. Only register if you intend being at class. If you register and then do not attend you may be denying someone else the opportunity to practice. Registrations must be made at least 30 minutes prior to class.
- When you arrive at our studios, record your attendance by scanning the QR code at reception.
- Maintain a 2 metre spacing from others in the studio. You will need to exercise patience and take your time.
- We ask that you wear masks when coming to and moving around the studio – just as you do when shopping in the supermarket – but you may remove them to practice. Bring your own mask. We will not be providing them.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided to clean your hands upon arrival at the studio.
Thank you and be well everyone. We are looking forward to seeing you back in our studios.
You are also welcome to purchase a one month subscription to Apollo Power Yoga on Demand (US$10). For details, click here.
How do you get started? Purchase our two-week introductory offer for just $25, and book into the class of your choice. Begin your transformation now.
If you are new to Apollo Power Yoga, whether an experienced yoga practitioner or a brand new beginner, it can be daunting to step into a yoga studio you’re not familiar with. You have nothing to be apprehensive about. Our teachers will give you a cheerful welcome and our students will be friendly to you. Just come along to a class. You do not need to book or pay ahead of time. There will be a place for you and we can take your payment at our reception desk.
Many beginners wonder which class to start with. The one that you can come to, is the short answer. There are many classes on our schedule; many different names and descriptions, but they all have teachers that are happy to see new faces and are comfortable and familiar with teaching new students. They are fully capable and eager to lead a class for all different levels; the beginner included!
Apollo Power Yoga has studio mats for you to hire, so you need not bring anything with you apart from yourself and comfortable clothes you can move in (shorts, leggings, sweat pants, t-shirt or tank). We look forward to seeing you soon!
APOLLO POWER YOGA NOW OFFERS ENDERMOLOGIE MASSAGE TREATMENTS
These treatments are a fantastic way to relieve muscle soreness, to remove toxins, to reduce cellulite and bulges, and to restore skin tone.
These treatments originated in France, but are now offered worldwide. Apollo Power Yoga and Massage is the sole supplier of Endermologie treatments in Christchurch. You will feel lighter, more vital and cleansed by these treatments, as well as relaxed in a most therapeutic way.
For more information CLICK HERE
WHY CHOOSE POWER VINYASA YOGA
- To build functional strength in your body that originates at your core and expands to the rest of your body. Our classes include the weight-bearing and strength building that you need. Every power vinyasa class at Apollo Power Yoga is a balanced total body work-out.
- To create functional mobility in your body for ease of movement in all your daily activities. In a power vinyasa class at Apollo Power Yoga you will move your body through a full range of actions and will increase your mobility in all ways.
- To improve balance, coordination and proprioception. Balance is an acquired skill and by balancing on one leg then another, by balancing in split legged lunging poses, by balancing on your hands and by balancing in inversions you will improve your balance, your proprioception and your awareness of good posture for healthy daily living.
- Power vinyasa yoga at Apollo Power Yoga is taught on the foundation of good breathing technique. Your quality of breathing will improve by practicing our classes with benefits for you from celluar health to better sleep, from emotional and hormonal balance to mental focus and concentration.
- At Apollo Power Yoga we teach our classes against a backdrop of philosophical principle and eternal truths to transform your perspective upon yourself and the world and to empower you to be your best self.