You are ready Now. Drop your doubts.
Be the change you want to see
The Home Of Power Vinyasa Yoga in Christchurch
Power Vinyasa yoga burns calories, is low impact, and tones and opens your entire body.
Practice authentic Power Vinyasa Yoga at Apollo Power Yoga. Gain the functional strength that you expect from weight-training at a gym, the heart-health benefits you expect from cardio work, and the full mobility and calm, focussed mind that only yoga delivers.
How do you get started? Come along to a studio, no booking is necessary. Purchase our two-week introductory offer for just $25. Begin your transformation now.
If you are new to Apollo Power Yoga, whether an experienced yoga practitioner or a brand new beginner, it can be daunting to step into a yoga studio you’re not familiar with. You have nothing to be apprehensive about. Our teachers will give you a cheerful welcome and our students will be friendly to you. Just come along to a class. You do not need to book or pay ahead of time. There will be a place for you and we can take your payment at our reception desk.
Many beginners wonder which class to start with. The one that you can come to, is the short answer. There are many classes on our schedule; many different names and descriptions, but they all have teachers that are happy to see new faces and are comfortable and familiar with teaching new students. They are fully capable and eager to lead a class for all different levels; the beginner included!
Apollo Power Yoga has studio mats for you to hire, so you need not bring anything with you apart from yourself and comfortable clothes you can move in (shorts, leggings, sweat pants, t-shirt or tank). We look forward to seeing you soon!
WHAT IS NEW AT APOLLO POWER YOGA
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP SALE
FROM 1 DECEMBER TO 31 JANUARY 2020
OUR ANNUAL PASSES ARE ON SALE FOR $1250 - SAVE $200
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PASSES ON SALE 1 DECEMBER 2019 TO 31 JANUARY 2020 – Buy an annual membership in the period 1 December 2019 to 31 January 2020 and you will pay just $1250 – save $200.
An annual membership entitles you to unlimited practice at both our locations for 12 months together with mat storage at our Salisbury Street studio and half price in-house workshops and 40 Days to Personal Revolution programmes. If you are away for work or holiday or cannot practice due to illness or injury and your absence is for two weeks or more you can pause your membership for the entire time you are away.
This is a fantastic deal. Make power yoga at Apollo Power Yoga the heart of your health and well-being in 2020!
SUNDAY TIMETABLE AT FERRYMEAD OVER SUMMER:
For the summer months only we have altered the Sunday timetable at Ferrymead. The 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm classes will not run on Sunday. Instead we are running a 7:00 pm Power Restore class for 60 minutes.
These changes only apply to Ferrymead (the Salisbury Street timetable is unchanged), they only apply to the Sunday classes and they only apply over summer.
WHY CHOOSE POWER VINYASA YOGA?:
- To build functional strength in your body that originates at your core and expands to the rest of your body. Every power vinyasa class at Apollo Power Yoga is a balanced total body work-out.
- To create functional mobility in your body for ease of movement in all your daily activities. In a power vinyasa class at Apollo Power Yoga you will move your body through a full range of actions and will increase your mobility in all ways.
- To improve balance, coordination and proprioception. Balance is an acquired skill and by balancing on one leg then another, by balancing in split legged lunging poses, by balancing on your hands and by balancing in inversions you will improve your balance, your proprioception and your awareness of good posture for healthy daily living.
- Power vinyasa yoga at Apollo Power Yoga is taught on the foundation of good breathing technique. Your quality of breathing will improve by practicing our classes with benefits for you from celluar health to better sleep, from emotional and hormonal balance to mental focus and concentration.
- At Apollo Power Yoga we teach our classes against a backdrop of philosophical principle and eternal truths to transform your perspective upon yourself and the world and to empower you to be your best self.
New Ferrymead Studio
Our new studio has a beautiful view towards the estuary. There is a fresh, airy, energetic ambience and you will love our classes, both power vinyasa and restorative.
We are running over 20 classes per week, seven days per week, at times spread across the day so there is something for you with us. See you SOON. No booking is necessary. JUST COME IN FOR A CLASS.