You are ready Now. Drop your doubts.
Be the change you want to see
At Apollo Power Yoga we offer you three styles of practice: Power Vinyasa Yoga, Power Pilates and Relax and Restore.
Gain the functional strength that you expect from weight-training at a gym, the heart-health benefits you expect from cardio work, and the full mobility and calm, focused mind that only yoga delivers.
Book a class now on our Timetables page.
Purchase a two week starter pass for just $35 and practice as often as you can in that two week period. BEGIN at Apollo Power Yoga, LEARN at Apollo Power Yoga and LEVEL UP at Apollo Power Yoga.
Get started today with your physical, mental and spiritual revolution.
APOLLO POWER YOGA’S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Our studios are open. All of our teachers and Endermologie technicians are vaccinated against COVID-19. You are able to practice safely in our two studios. The conditions of the Orange stage of the COVID-19 Protection Framework (“Traffic Light System”) – effective from and including Thursday 14 April – mean the following:
- We prefer that you book in for class online.
- When you arrive at our studios, you may record your attendance by scanning the QR code at reception.
- Maintain a 1 metre spacing from others in the studio. You will need to exercise patience and take your time.
- Mask wearing is optional at your discretion. Please do what is most comfortable for you.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided to clean your hands upon arrival at the studio.
Our live stream classes and Apollo Power Yoga on Demand are available for anyone not coming in to the studio.
Thank you and be well everyone. We are committed to providing you with a healthy environment to practice in at our studios.
How do you get started? Purchase our two-week introductory offer for just $35, and book into the class of your choice. Begin your transformation now.
If you are new to Apollo Power Yoga, whether an experienced yoga practitioner or a brand new beginner, it can be daunting to step into a yoga studio you’re not familiar with. You have nothing to be apprehensive about. Our teachers will give you a cheerful welcome and our students will be friendly to you. Just come along to a class. You do not need to book or pay ahead of time. There will be a place for you and we can take your payment at our reception desk.
Many beginners wonder which class to start with. The one that you can come to, is the short answer. There are many classes on our schedule; many different names and descriptions, but they all have teachers that are happy to see new faces and are comfortable and familiar with teaching new students. They are fully capable and eager to lead a class for all different levels; the beginner included!
Apollo Power Yoga has studio mats for you to hire, so you need not bring anything with you apart from yourself and comfortable clothes you can move in (shorts, leggings, sweat pants, t-shirt or tank). We look forward to seeing you soon!
APOLLO POWER YOGA NOW OFFERS ENDERMOLOGIE MASSAGE TREATMENTS
These treatments are a fantastic way to relieve muscle soreness, to remove toxins, to reduce cellulite and bulges, and to restore skin tone.
These treatments originated in France, but are now offered worldwide. Apollo Power Yoga and Massage is the sole supplier of Endermologie treatments in Christchurch. You will feel lighter, more vital and cleansed by these treatments, as well as relaxed in a most therapeutic way.
For more information CLICK HERE
WHY CHOOSE POWER VINYASA YOGA
- To build functional strength in your body that originates at your core and expands to the rest of your body. Our classes include the weight-bearing and strength building that you need. Every power vinyasa class at Apollo Power Yoga is a balanced total body work-out.
- To create functional mobility in your body for ease of movement in all your daily activities. In a power vinyasa class at Apollo Power Yoga you will move your body through a full range of actions and will increase your mobility in all ways.
- To improve balance, coordination and proprioception. Balance is an acquired skill and by balancing on one leg then another, by balancing in split legged lunging poses, by balancing on your hands and by balancing in inversions you will improve your balance, your proprioception and your awareness of good posture for healthy daily living.
- Power vinyasa yoga at Apollo Power Yoga is taught on the foundation of good breathing technique. Your quality of breathing will improve by practicing our classes with benefits for you from celluar health to better sleep, from emotional and hormonal balance to mental focus and concentration.
- At Apollo Power Yoga we teach our classes against a backdrop of philosophical principle and eternal truths to transform your perspective upon yourself and the world and to empower you to be your best self.