LEVEL 2 FROM WEDNESDAY 8 SEPTEMBER
Once we re-open on Wednesday, 8 September you will be able to practice in our two studios. The conditions in Level 2 are stricter than was the case last year. To comply with those stricter conditions you must:
- Book in for class online. Only register if you intend being at class. If you register and then do not attend you may be denying someone else the opportunity to practice. Registrations must be made at least 30 minutes prior to class.
- When you arrive at our studios, record your attendance by scanning the QR code at reception.
- Maintain a 2 metre spacing from others in the studio. You will need to exercise patience and take your time.
- We ask that you wear masks when coming to and moving around the studio – just as you do when shopping in the supermarket – but you may remove them to practice. Bring your own mask. We will not be providing them.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided to clean your hands upon arrival at the studio.
- We have made some changes to the Timetable just for Level 2 to reflect the numbers of people who will be working from home and the limits on numbers that we have in our studios during Level 2. We are offering more classes at Ferrymead and we are avoiding back-to-back classes where there is an intermingling of students arriving and students leaving class.
Be well everyone. We look forward to seeing you back in the studios. Onwards and upwards!
RAROTONGA RETREAT 3 – 10 JUNE 2022
Plan ahead now and make a retreat with Apollo Power Yoga in Rarotonga, Power in Paradise, your 2022 holiday. We had a fantastic experience in 2021 and it will only be better in 2022. For more information, click here.